Employee and supervisor training isn’t just an excellent way to improve the workplace skills and behaviors of your workforce, it’s also one of the best tools to reduce risks related to discrimination, harassment, violence and more.
Our HR consultants combine engaging training content with the latest adult learning methods to improve learning retention for all trainees. Whether you need refresher training, new employee training, or training to address an incident or ongoing problem, we can deliver a curriculum specifically for your situation.
HR Training Topics Include:
- Active Bystander Training
- Be Present: Making Mindfulness a Habit
- Building and Rebuilding Trust
- Cultural Sensitivity—Diving Deeper Into Unconscious Bias
- Distraction—How to Manage the Shiny Object Syndrome
- Escaping Toxic Guilt
- Every Person Counts—Civility 360
- Genuine Appreciation Goes Further Than a Dollar
- Harassment Awareness
- Inspiring Excellence Through Leadership
- Inviting Constructive Conflict While Resolving Destructive Conflict
- Leading in Crisis Through Compassionate Management
- Managing Stress Through Boundary Setting
- Managing Your Emotional Response—The Amygdala Versus the Cortex
- Motivating Performance & Providing Constructive Correct Action
- Navigating the Change Curve
- Promoting Assertive Communication
- Promoting Diversity
- Putting Other People First
- Reasonable Suspicion—Help Me Take the Subjectivity Out of It
- Recognizing & Managing Gaslighting
- Resiliency is Learned
- Strategies for Creative Problem Solving
- There is an I in Team
- Tips & Tools to Manage Anxiety
- Understanding Compassion Fatigue
- Understanding Depression—A Parent’s Perspective
Our most popular HR training services include:
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Compliance Training
Our HR specialists will come to your facilities and present customized FMLA training that aligns with your company policy. This includes the criteria for employee eligibility and qualifying reasons, the process for calculating the 12-month period, requirements for substituting accrued paid time off, employee expectations for status reports and the requirements for fitness-for-duty certification.
Sexual Harassment/Misconduct Training
Employers paid out $65.3 million in 2020 to those alleging sexual harassment violations through the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). And the number of sexual harassment allegations filed with the EEOC averages 12,500 per year. In addition to being required by some states, sexual harassment training should be an integral part of your HR compliance program. Our consultant-led program teaches employees what constitutes sexual harassment, methods to stop it, steps for proper documentation, and the benefits of a harassment-free workplace.
Training & Curriculum Development
We’ll conduct a thorough review of your day-to-day operations to identify regulations that impact your training requirements and required policies and procedures. Next, we’ll develop content outlines, curriculum, presentations, training exercises, tests and more. With consultants located around the country, we can deliver this training onsite or through an online webcast.