Sr. Safety Consultant
With over 10 years experience in education and training, Richard is a highly effective consultant specializing in FMCSA regulatory compliance, hazmat and CSA best practices.
800-558-5011 ext. 7689 | email@example.com
- FMCSA regulatory compliance
- Driver training and evaluation
- Management training and advisement
- Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA)
- Hazmat compliance and training
- IATA/IMDG compliance
- U.S. DOT Motor Carrier Safety Compliance Course Certification
- Trained and tested in compliance with 49 CFR §172.704 for hazmat transportation
- Multi-modal hazmat refresher training
- Member, Council on Safe Transportation of Hazardous Articles (COSTHA)
- Member, New Jersey Motor Truck Association (NJMTA)
- Certification program in process: Certified Director of Safety (CDS) designation through North American Transportation Management Institute (N ATMI)
- Safety Consultant, J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
- Safety Training, national seminar provider
- Summer Technical Institute Instructor, Fairfax County Public Schools
- Instructor, Prince William County Schools
- Bachelor of science in nutrition, food service management, biology and public health education, University of North Carolina, Greensboro, NC.
“ Connect, communicate, and cultivate — these are my three Cs to successful relationships with clients and people in general.”